Doxityl belongs to the group of tetracyclines and acts as a bacteriostatic against poultry and cattle infections.
* Doxityl is a broad-spectrum bactericidal antibiotic of the tetracycline group.
* It is a water soluble, feed additive.
* Available in powder form.
* It is a combination of tylosin and doxycycline.
* It acts as a bacteriostatic against many Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria,including Bordetella, Campylobacter, E. coli, Haemophilus, Pasteurella, Salmonella, Staphylococcus and Streptococcus spp. in poultry, cattles, sheep, swine, etc.
* This product prevents the synthesis of microbial proteins by blocking attachment of aminoacyl tRNA to acceptor site, preventing attachment of new amino acids to peptide chain.
* It has a great affinity to lungs.
* It is cheap and easy to use.
* It should not be administered to hens that lay eggs for human consumption.
* Its mechanism of action involves inhibition of synthesis of microbial cell proteins through binding of receptors of ribosomal 30S subunit of microorganisms.
* It contains some percentage of ascorbic acid.
* Doxityl is very useful for treatment of bacterial respiratory infections.
* It prevents gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by tylosin and doxycycline sensitive micro-organisms.
* It is used in the treatment of poultry (broiler chickens, pullets), piglets and calves (of up to 3 months of age).
* It is active against Chlamydia, Mycoplasma and Rickettsia spp.
* It also helps in resolving Vitamin C deficiency problems that may have arose as a result of the bacterial infection.
This product is used to fight against bacterial infections that affect the growth and development of poultry, swines, cattles, etc. However, it should not be administered to animals with hypersensitivity to doxycycline and tylosin, with liver and kidney disorders. It should also not be administered in combination with penicillins, cephalosporins, quinolones and cycloserines.
Thousands of this product are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!