Diva F1 Tomato Seeds
Diva F1 Tomato Seeds is a determinate tomato variety reputable for its high yield and quality fruits. It has a bright red colour when ripened with good firmness.
- This variety will mature in 60 to 65 days.
- For both fresh and processing use.
Diva F1: Growing tomato seeds
- Sprinkle the seed thinly onto good-quality seed compost. Cover with 1.5mm of compost and water lightly with a watering can.
If you are growing a few plants…
- Sow two seeds into a 7.5cm pot. Keep the compost moist but be careful not to overwater as wet conditions can encourage “damping-off” disease and other mould problems.
- After germination, remove the smaller plant.
- Pot on the tomato seedlings as soon as they are big enough to handle. Hold the plants by the leaves.
- Taking care not to touch the stems, transplant them into 7.5cm pots. Protect the plant from frost, cold winds, droughts, etc.
If you want to grow them outside…
- Make sure you dig in plenty of garden compost or manure before planting, because tomatoes are hungry plants!
- Plant tomatoes about 45cm apart leaving 75cm between the rows
Tomato plants need much water and should be fed with manure to produce a bountiful crop. For best results, water little and often!
There are no reviews yet.