Ridomil Gold MZ Petite is a handy fungicide with double action: systemic and contact. The systemic component is quickly absorbed by the green parts of the plant, transported acropetally, and distributed in the plant.
- This protects the plant from within, as well as the new growths that occurred shortly after treatment.
- The offered product is a specific fungicide for control of oomycetes fungi (e.g. late blight and downy mildew diseases).
- Ensuring double protective action to plants, the systemic activity of metalaxyl and contact activity of mancozeb make this product one of the best fungicides you can get.
- It can be applied to foliage, soil or as a seed treatment.
- Vines, cucumber, onion, potatoes, grapes, tobacco, vegetables, citrus, tomato, turf and ornamentals.
Ridomil Gold: How to use
- The interval between the treatments should be adjusted according to the climate conditions, the evolution of the disease, and the culture.
- During a season, no more than 3 treatments with Ridomil Gold products should be applied.
Ridomil Gold: Product information
- It has a strong efficacy against downy mildew.
- The rapid absorption and the marked system of Metalaxyl-M guarantee prompt and prolonged protection both of the vegetation present at the time of treatment, and of the newly formed one.
- The Pepite formulation that is exclusive to the Syngenta brand gives the product considerable advantages in terms of safety, ease of use, handling, storage, and application phases.
- In viticulture, for optimal protection from downy mildew throughout the crop cycle and for correct resistance management.
100g of product contains…
- Metalaxyl-M: 3.9g
- Mancozeb: 64g
Doses of use
|Crop||Parasites||Doses||Application Time||Break Time|
|Potato (open field)||Downy mildew (Phytophthora infestans)||250g/ hl
|is applied preventively during the period of intense growth of the bush (at the time of closing the rows)||14 days|
|Vine (open field)||Downy mildew (Plasmopara viticola)||250g/ hl
|is applied preventively during the intensive growth of plants, from the shoot 15-20 cm until the beginning of flowering||28 days|
|Tomato (open field)||Downy mildew (Phytophthora infestans)||250g/hl
|preventive application, during the active growth of the plant||7 days|
|Cucumber||Manna (Pseudoperonospora cubensis)||2.5 kg/ha||is applied preventively during the period of intense growth-2-3 treatments per season||3 days|
|Onion||Manna (Peronospora destructor)||2.5 kg/ha||is applied preventively during the period of intense growth-2-3 treatments per season||28 days|