Termex insecticide ( Chlorpyrifos 480g/ Lt EC) is a contact and stomach insecticide that effectively controls termites and other insect pests.
It successfully eliminates termites and other forms of insects that attack your crops and farm surroundings. It is also applicable for use in homes and workplaces.
- Termex insecticide effectively manages and controls the spread of termites and other creepy pests in parks, plantations and factories. Some of these insects can also be seen on furniture and in buildings.
- Therefore there is a need to make use of the Termex insecticide to help eliminate this and keep your home safe. With this product, you are offered a superior method of protecting your farm/home against termites, ants, and other destructive insects.
Active ingredient: Chlorpyriphos 480g/lt EC
Pack Size: 1lt
Dose Rate: 1lt/ha
Target Crops: Watermelon, Cowpea, Cotton, Maize, Cocoa, Cassava, Yam, Sugarcane
Time of Application: Treat crops at the onset of insect infestation
Mixing and Application Procedure:
- Measure out the required quantity of Termex insecticide and pour in a knapsack sprayer half-filled with water and, mix thoroughly
- Fill the sprayer with water to the required level while maintaining agitation to ensure thorough mixing of the spray mixture before spraying commences
- Maintain agitation during the whole spraying operation
- Apply with an insecticide nozzle
Storage of Termex Insecticide
- Store in the original container and ensure to keep it tightly closed in a dry area.
- Do not open or use near food, feed or drinking water. Always bear in mind that pesticides can contaminate water sources, therefore, adequate care should be taken to dispose of them.
- Disposal of containers: Dispose of them in a safe manner so as to prevent environmental or water pollution/contamination
Place your order today, we deliver nationwide.