Ridomil Gold plus is a systemic and contact fungicide, as wettable powder against the black pod disease of cocoa
- 60g/kg Metalaxyl-M
- 600g/kg Copper
Target Fungal Diseases
Late blight and downy mildew diseases
Potatoes, grapes, tobacco, vegetables, citrus, tomatoes, soybeans, turf, and ornamentals.
- Use high-volume sprays.
- Direct sprays at the infected areas and pods and wet them completely.
- Don’t against the wind or under strong wind conditions.
Note: The Copper present in Ridomil gold plus makes it effective in treating a bacterial infection in vegetables especially in tomatoes and pepper
Usage: 50g per 15L knapsack
Mode of action
Metalaxyl-M is a systemic fungicide that is rapidly taken up by the green plant part( within 30 min.) transported upwards in the sap stream and is distributed thus providing control of fungi from within the plant. Mancozeb provides a protective film over plant surfaces hence inhibiting germination of the spores.
Benefits of Ridomil Gold
- Healthy crops, increased yields, high-quality harvests.
- Excellent disease control under difficult conditions such as climate and disease pressure.
- A longer period of disease control hence fewer applications thus saving cost.
- Environment friendly due to pure formulation since less product is used per unit area.
Store the fungicide in cool, dry conditions, away from sunlight. Storage temperatures should not go below freezing