Tackle is effective against all kinds of stubborn and perennial weeds. It is an ideal tool for Conservation Tillage (CT) farming.
- Tackle is an efficient crop protection product with excellent weed control, reliability, and favorable environmental attributes.
- This product is indicated for use by farmers because of its proven efficacy against all types of weeds affecting sustainable crop production.
- They are packaged in 1-liter bottles.
Tackle: Product features
- 360g/liter glyphosate
- Total and systemic (kills weeds to the roots for persistent control)
- Target crops: Annual and perennial broadleaves, grasses, sedges, and other plants
- Faster uptake and symptoms.
- Highest levels of long-term weed control.
- Greater consistency in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Symptoms develop more quickly allowing cultivation intervals to be reduced.
- Tackle is compatible with a wide range of other products.
- Spray on target weeds.
- Not to be sprayed in windy conditions (above 15km/hr).
- Do not allow spray mist drift unto desirable vegetation.
- Use slightly alkaline water with buffer (ammonium sulfate) to dissolve.
- Spray actively growing weeds before planting (increases absorption at a lower rate).
- Apply to actively growing weeds.
- Leave fields undisturbed for 7-14 days before land preparation or planting.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.