Tomato Tropimech seed is a determinate variety plant with high fruit setting and growth, its quality ensures very good preservation during transit due to its firmness.
- Size: 100g | pack
- Shape: Egg shape
- Strength: Very good firmness
- Maturity: Early: from 65 to 70 days from transplanting to harvest
- Colour: Uniform color
Health benefit of Tropimech Tomato
- It also promotes good eye health because they are high in vitamin A, which is known to protect the retina and cornea. As well as this, it also contains a flavonoid called zeaxanthin, which helps the eye to filter harmful UV rays.
- Help to boost the immune system, giving your body extra protection against colds and other viruses because of the high percentage of Vitamin C.
- contains the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer.
- They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- Prevent blood pressure and heart disease because of the Potassium in it.
- Calories: 18
- Water: 95%
- Protein:9 grams
- Carbs: 3.9 grams
- Sugar:6 grams
- Fiber:2 grams
- Fat:2 grams
Growing Tropimech Tomato Seeds
- Sprinkle the seed thinly onto good-quality seed compost. Cover with 1.5mm of compost and water lightly with a watering can.
- Sow two seeds into a 7.5cm pot. Keep the compost moist but be careful not to overwater as wet conditions can encourage “damping-off” disease and other mould problems.
- After germination, remove the smaller plant.
- Pot on the tomato seedlings as soon as they are big enough to handle. Hold the plants by the leaves.
- Taking care not to touch the stems, transplant them into 7.5cm pots. Protect the plant from frost, cold winds, droughts, etc.
- If you want to grow them outside, plant tomatoes about 45cm apart leaving 75cm between the rows.