The feed pelletizer is used for converting feed ingredients that are in mash form into dry pellets resulting in strong, smooth pellets that are good for feeding livestock.
- Thus, it turns mash feeds into pellets without adding water, producing various sizes of pellets – 2mm for Juveniles, 4mm for post-juveniles as well as 6mm and 8mm.
- The size of the pellets you choose to produce depends on the age and size of the fish.
- Our pelletizers come in 3 different varieties, depending on the volume of feeds you need to pelletize. We have sizes 32 and 42 feed pelletizers.
- Kindly note that the offered pelletizers are mechanical (or manual) machines. They would need motors to power them. You have the option of connecting the pelletizer to a gasoline motor or electric motor.
When your mash feeds enter into our machine from the feed inlet at the top, the roller and die then compress the mash to form great-looking pellets.
- The Feed Pelletizer is especially beneficial for small scale production as it is lightweight, has a simple structure, consumes low power and is very affordable.
- The key components are the die and roller which are made of high-quality alloy material and is well treated with heat to ensure the durability of the machine.
- The machine is very easy to operate, and it produces very low noise.
- The Flat Die Pelletizer comes in various capacities depending on your intended level of production