Artificial Insemination Kit
The artificial insemination kit (Semen Gun) is a durable, easy to use, reliable, accurate, precise, and adjustable instrument designed for rapid mass insemination in poultry and other small animals.
- It is a high-quality chicken artificial insemination kit as all its components are made of the finest materials designed to give users quality and quantitative service.
- The volume of the Catheter is 2ml and a total of 50 scales, each volume is 0.2mls and a total of 50 scales, each scale volume is 0.02mls.
- It is easily adjustable upwards.
Directions on How to Use the Automatic Artificial Insemination Kit
- Take off catheter cover (9)
- Insert the nozzle of the catheter into the semen bowl
- Press release rod (6) downwards
- Pull plunger nut (5) backward to suck up semen
- Adjust dose requires: Roll adjuster dose clockwise to reduce dose; Roll adjuster counter-clockwise to increase the dose
- Volume catheter is 2ml amount total of 50 scales, each scale volume is 0.02mls and adjustable upwards
- Put a nipple on the catheter and insert it into the trigger
- To refill, push trigger (8) backward, insert the nozzle of the catheter into semen bowl, press release Red (6), and pull plunger (5)
- To change the catheter, lose the fixed nut for catheter (3) pull plungers backward and loosen the fixed nut.
- Note: Use one catheter per day and sterilize after use.