Chick Drinker Kombo
Our plastic Chick Drinker Kombo provides access to an uninterrupted supply of freshwater for floor-reared young chickens.
- These Kombo drinkers come in 10 liters capacity.
- Made of high-quality plastic materials, these chicken drinkers are suitable receptacles for holding poultry drinking water.
- They are uniquely constructed to be stable and there is a minimization of water loss or wastage.
- The drinker is a bargain buy-in that suits the raising of any type of poultry bird.
- It can also be used by young chicks and pullets because they are constructed to stay low to the ground so young birds can reach into them to drink.
- It is very economical for small and medium-scale farmers.
- Always check to ensure water is always running through the drinkers. Ensuring a constant supply of water through the chicken drinker keeps the birds as hydrated as possible.
- Keep drinkers high enough – ensure the lip of the drinker is slightly higher than the back of the chickens – on average.
Chicks drinker Kombo: Product characteristics
- The product, which is a hanging-type drinker, is suitable for floor-reared chickens.
- The drinker is made from a rugged plastic made to stand the test of time in spite of very active activity from chickens.
- It is easily adjustable to meet the needs of growing birds. It helps you ensure a constant water level and a dry floor on your farm.
- The water level gets filled once the poultry birds continually drink water. This provides sustained access to water.
- Adjust drinkers to the proper drinking height, always keeping the drinker’s lip a little higher than the bird’s back. The water pressure can be regulated with the pressure regulator.
- Approximately 10 to 12 of the drinkers are needed to serve 1000 adult chickens. In hot climates, experience shows that you might need 12 to 14 drinkers for 1000 chickens.
- The drinker is lightweight.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
- Easy to clean
- It can resist high pressure.