We offer a gasoline water pump which is a product from DILI-Agro reputable for quality manufacturing of equipment. The offered product is suitable for a constant supply of water and it is highly recommended for farmers and even for household use.
- It was ergonomically produced for easy and safe usage.
- Using our product, there is no more pumping by hand/ manually.
Water Pump: Product Details
- Brand Name: DILI-AGRO
- Model Number: DL-WP20H
- Pressure: Low Pressure
- Structure: Diaphragm Pump
- Engine model: MH168FA
- Capacity: 3.6L
- Oil capacity: 0.6L
- Ignition System: T.C.L
- Power: 5.5HP, Electric
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Theory: Axial Flow Pump
- Starting System: Recoil Starter
Water Pump: Product features
- A large filling hole for faster filling and easy cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant tank with ergonomic shoulder strap
- Easy assemblage for hassle-free carriage
- Heavy-duty diaphragm pump capable of discharging at high rates
Why you need continual water supply as a farmer
Agricultural water is water that is used to grow fresh produce and sustain livestock. Water makes up a large part of plant and animal tissues. The use of agricultural water makes it possible to grow fruits and vegetables and raise livestock, which is the main part of our diet.
Water is used for irrigation, pesticide and fertilizer applications, crop cooling (for example, light irrigation), and frost control.
When agricultural water is used effectively and safely, production and crop yield are positively affected.
What happens to agriculture without water?
Water is a major limiting factor to any agricultural practice, be it crop production or animal husbandry. Lack of water in all agricultural ventures will negatively affect productivity, yield, and ultimately profitability. Effects of inadequate water supply are diverse and some include:
- When it does not rain for several weeks and the farm has no capacity for water supply, it could mean a complete loss of income.
- All the crops may wither and dry up just as the livestock could drop dead in just a few days for lack of water to drink.
- Poultry producers know that eggs are mainly composed of water and without sufficient water, egg production goes down.
- When the lactating cows do not drink enough water, milk production declines.