Aminogrow WS is a performance deficiency, stress (transport, feed or climatic changes, vaccination, etc.) or during high production periods (laying, growth) or convalescence.
- This product is a balanced and concentrated formulation of vitamins, amino acids and trace-elements powder.
- Vitamins are important for animals, they prevent eye problems, boost immunity, strengthen the bones, improve blood circulation. It can correct the deficiency of vitamins and oligo-elements thus improving health, production, and reproduction.
- We deliver nationwide.
Aminogrow WS: Indication
- Livestock animals
Route of Administration
- Through oral route in drinking water or feed.
Conditions for using Aminogrow WS
For oral administration via drinking water.
- Calves, goats and sheep: 1 g per 40 kg bodyweight for 3 – 5 days.
- Cattle: 1 g per 80 kg bodyweight for 3 – 5 days.
- Poultry and swine: 1 kg per 4000 litres of drinking water for 3 – 5 days.
Notice to farmers!
- Livestock farmers handling antibiotics must be cautious about the drugs and commit to the judicious management, use, and administration of antimicrobials.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease. This will save the farmers the stress and money involved in purchasing antibiotics.
- The farm management systems, biosecurity, vaccination programs, nutrition, and hygiene should be strengthened.
- You should make a selection of antibiotics after proper consultation at a diagnostic laboratory or a veterinarian.
- The withdrawal periods of each antimicrobial drug should be strictly followed.