Debbams Stresskill has been proven to provide continuous nutritional support as well as reduce stress in poultry and livestock.
- An excellent anti-stress during vaccination, disease conditions, heat period, heat stress, etc.
- With added electrolytes (sodium and potassium chloride) for enhanced performance, osmoregulation, detoxification of systems and improved shell quality.
- For the prevention and treatment of all micronutrient deficiencies.
- For improved performance, hatch-ability and rapid growth.
- With citric acid for improved gut environment and prevention of the blockage of water lines for increased performance.
- Contains amino acids which increase the protein supply and improve the efficiency of animal protein production especially during disease conditions.
Dosage and administration
- Prevention – 1g per 4 liters of drinking water for 5-7 days.
- Treatment – 1g per 2 liters of drinking water for 5 – 7 days.
Shelf life at 250c: 18 months
- Useful in vaccination, debeaking, de-worming, handling, transportation, disease, climatic disturbance etc
- Helps improve egg production in layers
- Helps increase the growth and body weight of broilers