We offer Globafix Plus which is a high-quality feed additive designed to absorb and neutralize harmful mycotoxins while strengthening the intestinal barrier and overall gut health.
- It is a synergistic, triple acting mycotoxin binding complex for all species (anti-mycotoxins, improved intestinal protection, and immuno-stimulation).
- Globafix Plus provides comprehensive protection for all feeds and mitigates the negative effects of mycotoxins.
- It can also stimulate specific immunity.
- High efficacy against difficult-to-bind mycotoxins (DON, ZEA, FUM).
Key features of Globafix Plus
- High net binding efficiency: Globafix Plus has been targeted towards providing a high net binding efficiency across a broad range of mycotoxins.
- Product stability: The composition of the offered product has been specifically selected to be stable during feed manufacturing processes, ensuring protection remains strong during the life of the feed.
- No nutrient binding: Unlike some toxin binding products, the Globafix Plus is guaranteed to preserve the nutritional value of the feed, even at maximum dosage.
- It is suitable for all species.
How it works
High net binding efficiency
- In addition to its effectiveness in binding common mycotoxins (aflatoxin, trichothecenes), Globafix Plus has been specifically engineered for difficult to control mycotoxins like DON, zearalenone, and fumonisins.
- It reinforces the strength of the intestinal wall, closing tight junctions and exerting intestinal anti-inflammatory properties that help to block in-vivo mycotoxin penetration.
- The offered product contains a β-glucan rich yeast cell wall, which helps to enhance immuno-stimulation and consequently limits the immuno-suppressive effect of mycotoxin toxicity.
Advantages to your production system
- High efficiency against a broad range difficult to control of mycotoxins.
- Inert and heat-stable during feed processing.
- Enhancement of the gut digestive activity.
- Improvement of nutrient absorption.
- Safe and free from dioxins and synthetic compounds.
- Reduction in inflammation and immune stress.
- Improvements in performance, growth, and productivity.
- Proven efficacy in vivo and in vitro.
- It is a cost-effective preventive management tool for avoiding performance-suppressing health disorders in animals.
Composition of Globafix Plus
- Hydrated Sodium Calcium Alumino-Silicate (HSCAS) (E558) containing two mineral silicates (Ileite and Ambrosite).
- Vegetable charcoal.
- Yeast cell wall material.
Globafix Plus is a grey free-flowing powder with a high absorbent capacity
- 0.750 to 3 kg per ton of complete feed.
- 24 months, under appropriate storage conditions (cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight; packaging always well closed).