Bulvit-C is a natural, specially formulated anti-heat stress water-soluble supplement. It is best used during stress periods when the demand for vitamins and electrolytes in poultry and livestock becomes very high.
- Bulvit-C is a combination of electrolytes, vitamins, C, minerals and citric acid.
- It is in powdery form.
- It is very soluble.
- It has a shelf-life of 3 years.
- It optimizes calcium and phosphorus.
- It improves the shell thickness and reduces shell fracture in eggs.
- It maintains electrolyte balance.
- It increases the growth rate and quality of the carcass.
- It boosts the immune system of animals.
- It helps in maintaining the optimum feed conversion ratio even during times of stress.
- Prevents low yield and improper development.
- It is especially recommended to prevent low consumption of feed under heat stress.
- It prevents vitamin deficiency problems and helps in improving egg production and hatching for layers and breeders.
- Bulvit-C helps prevent heat stress, during and after transportation.
- It is useful in treating coccidiosis, diarrhoea and hypocalcemia.
- It prevents dehydration and stroke and maintains electrolyte balance in cattle.
- It prevents weakness of the legs.
- Also useful when dealing with ketosis.
- It can be used for all ages and in critical poultry stress situations.
Heat stress does not only reduce animal performance but can also lead to the death of animals. Moreover, the reduced performance of animals will adversely affect farm productivity and profit in the long run. This anti-stress booster helps in reducing this stress and heat in animals. It is recognized for aiding poultry rearers in preserving their poultry and also sponsoring the smooth growth of the birds, chicken, etc.
Thousands of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!