HI-7 Disinfectant is a professional disinfectant that is excellent for the disinfection in poultry, pig and cattle houses, hatcheries, slaughterhouses and meat deboning and cutting plants.
- It is used for disinfecting milking equipment, cooling pads, vehicles, tools
- This product has a bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal activity.
- It is also highly effective against all microorganisms even at low dilution.
HI-7 Disinfectant: Product features
- HI – 7 has rapid action and long activity
- HI – 7 ingredients are 90% biodegradable
- HI – 7 contains special components to lower the surface tension
- HI – 7 maintains full activity in hard water
- HI – 7 is excellent for use with fog devices
- HI – 7 is also perfect to use in boot dips
Polidine protects birds from the spread of infectious diseases like fowl cholera, CRD, colibacillosis, fowl coryza, salmonellosis, aspergillosis, etc.
- Do not prepare the Polidine solution in hot water.
- Do not use it for cleaning brass or copper vessels.
- Polidine will appear yellow amber on dilution.
- In case of a change in colour, prepare freshwater.
- For external use only
- Store in a cool, dark, and dry place, away from children.
HI-7 Disinfectant: Usage guide
- First, clean all surfaces using HI – NET. Then disinfect with HI – 7. Dilution 0, 25% to 0,5% for general disinfectant. In special and difficult circumstances we recommend using double dilutions.
- Usage: Spraying, foaming, fogging.