Prococ WDP is an anticoccidial drug that is made up of Amprolium, Sulfaquinoxaline and Vitamin K3. Amprolium is an anti-coccidial drug with activity against Eimeria tenella, E. necatrix and E. acervulina. Amprolium acts by interfering with thiamin metabolism in the parasite. Sulphaquinoxaline is a chemotherapeutic agent with bacteriostatic action against many Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria and its coccidiostats activity includes Eimeria spp. (E. necatrix, E. maxima, E. acervulina, E. Brunetti, etc.). Less sensitive for sulphonamides are Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus vulgaris and Staphylococcus. Vitamin K3 stimulates the formation of blood clotting factors and prevents intestinal bleeding due to coccidial infections.
- Prococ WDP is indicated for the treatment of Coccidiosis and bacteria infection in poultry and some other livestock.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
You can administer orally through their feed or drinking water. Here are the dosages:
- Poultry: 100 g per 150 litres of drinking water during 5 – 7 days (for 2,500 chicken of 5 weeks of age or 1,500 chickens of 10 weeks of age).
- Lambs, kids, calves: 1 g per 10 – 12 kg bodyweight during 5 – 7 days.
- Note: It should be mixed with feed, the product should be used immediately. Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
- Meat: 7 days
- Eggs: 4 days
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2 °C and 25 °C.
- Store in a closed packing.
- A sachet of 100 g
- Keep the medicine away from children