Toxi-veto is an innovative toxin binder that offers a complete preventive approach with activity against a broad range of mycotoxins (polar and nonpolar)
- It improves detoxification pathways due to support of metabolic process
- Also reduces immune suppression
- The offered product supports liver function
- It helps in mold inhibition
Toxi-Veto: Product composition
Bentonite, Clinoptiolite,Sepiolite 760 g
Yeast Extracts 100g
Sorbitol 50 g
Inuline 50 g
Plant Derivatives 15 g
Calcium propionate 25 g
- Improves milk yield
- Weight gain
- Egg production
- Detoxification of mycotoxins
- Reduce immune suppression
- Metabolic support
- Cleans and improves blood fluidity
- Improves energy
- Fights anemia
- Helps with bowel function
- Acts as a DETOXANT for the body
- Reduces incidence of diseases
- Stimulate immunity and improve gut health
- Guarantees high peak production that is sustained over a long period of time in layers and breeders
- Enhances weight gain in pullet and broilers
- Reduces expenses on drugs
- High return on investment for the farmer
- Compatible with all other products
Indications for using Toxi-Veto
- It offers a complete preventive approach with activity against a broad range of mycotoxins. Toxi-Veto improves detoxification pathways due to the support of metabolic processes thus making animals healthier.
Notice to farmers!
- Livestock farmers handling drugs must be cautious about the drugs and commit to the judicious management, use, and administration of antimicrobials.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease. This will save the farmers the stress and money involved in purchasing medicaments.
- The farm management systems, biosecurity, vaccination programs, nutrition, and hygiene should be strengthened.
- You should make a selection of antibiotics after proper consultation at a diagnostic laboratory or a veterinarian.
- The withdrawal periods of each drug should be strictly followed.