KJ Vitaceryl is an antibiotic (colistin-oxytetracycline hydrochloride powder) indicated for use in farm animals.
|4, 150 mg
|Up to 1000g
For calves, lambs and poultry to:
- Prevent and treat gastro-intestinal and respiratory infections caused by germs sensitive to oxytetracycline and colistin e.g. E. coli, Salmonella spp, Pasteurella spp, Mycoplasma spp, Haemophilus spp.
- Combat stress situations in cases of transportation, vaccination and environmental stressors
Store in a cool dry place. Product should be protected from light sources.
Dosage and Administration
Administered via drinking water (oral route)
For poultry and pigs:
- Prevention: 2g/L of drinking water for 3 to 5 consecutive days, in times of stress
- Treatment: 4g/L of drinking water for 3 to 5 consecutive days, from onset of first observed clinical signs/symptoms
Not to be used in cases of hypersensitivity to tetracyclines and/or colistin.
- Stick to the recommended dose
- Properly mix the prepared solution before use
- Animals must consume the medicated water within the same day of reconstitution
Meat and offal: 7 days
Eggs: 14 days