The requirement of all vitamins varies not only with the different periods of growth and physiological functions (pregnancy, lactation) but also with nutrition. Vitamin A plays an important role in the protection of the epithelial tissues (including retina and skin) and the mucous membranes and therefore as protection against general infections. Vitamin D3 takes to care of a regular process of calcium-phosphorous metabolism. Vitamin E plays an important role in protecting the stability of vitamin A and in general as an anti-oxidant. The B-vitamins participate in the formation of enzymes and are indispensable for the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates and for normal growth of muscular and nervous tissues.
- The deficiency of only one vitamin is rarely encountered. However, even in such cases it is advisable to administer the whole complex in order to prevent a possible deficiency of other vitamins.
- After intramuscular injection, the vitamins are quickly and completely absorbed and a rapid therapeutic effect is attained in vitamin deficiencies.
Contains per ml:
- Vitamin A 50,000 IU
- Vitamin D3 25,000 IU
- Vitamin E acetate 4 mg
- Vitamin B1 HCl 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B2 phosphate sodium 2 mg
- Vitamin B3 12.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 HCl 1.25 mg
- Vitamin B12 30 µg
- Vitamin C 2 mg
- D-Panthenol 3 mg
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For subcutaneous or intramuscular injection.
- Cattle, horses : 10 – 20 ml per animal.
- Calves, foals, sheep, goats : 5 – 10 ml per animal.
- Lambs : 2 – 3 ml per animal.
- Pigs : 10 ml per animal.
- Piglets (10 – 30 kg) : 1 – 3 ml per animal.
- Piglets (10 kg) : 1 ml per animal.
This dosage may be repeated after 4 – 5 days.
Store in a dry, dark place between 2 °C and 15 °C.
Keep medicine away from children.
100 ml multidose vial (48 vials per box).