Soil Force Herbicide (EC): Effective Weed Management for Healthy Crops
Say goodbye to unwanted grasses that threaten the health and growth of your valuable crops with Soil Force Herbicide (EC). Designed for both pre-emergence and post-emergence control, Soil Force offers a broad spectrum solution to combat annual and perennial grasses across a wide array of crops, including vegetables, fruits, cotton, peas, and more.
- Dual-Action Performance: Soil Force works in two phases – pre-emergence and post-emergence – ensuring comprehensive weed control throughout the growth cycle of your crops.
- Potent Active Ingredient: Powered by Haloxyfop-Methyl, a potent herbicidal compound, this solution is absorbed by foliage and roots, actively disrupting growth and development of invasive grasses.
- Broad Crop Compatibility: Soil Force is tailored to suit various crops, such as cotton, tomato, cucumber, watermelon, lettuce, cabbage, onions, potato, peanuts, soybeans, beans, pineapple, and sunflower, offering versatile application across diverse agricultural settings.
- Easy Application: Following a few simple steps, you can achieve effective results:
- Calibrate your sprayer before use to ensure accurate application.
- Give the container a good shake prior to use.
- Fill your sprayer halfway with clean water and add the recommended quantity of Soil Force Herbicide.
- Note: Avoid applying the herbicide once your crops have entered the flowering stage.
- Active Ingredient: Haloxyfop-Methyl 108g/L
- Application Rate: 1L/ha
- Dosage: 40-50ml/15L knapsack
- Application Stage: Target weed growth at the 3-6 leaf stage.
- Packaging Size: 250ml
Protect your crops from the relentless encroachment of grasses with Soil Force Herbicide (EC). By inhibiting growth at the meristematic tissue level, this innovative solution ensures that your crops receive the vital resources they need to thrive without the competition from undesirable grasses. Nurture healthier, more productive fields with Soil Force – your reliable partner in sustainable agriculture.
Note: Always follow the provided directions for proper usage, handling, and safety precautions. Consult local agricultural authorities for specific recommendations based on your region and crop type.