Sarosate is a systemic and general weedkiller and agricultural herbicide useful for the control of annual grasses and certain broad-leaved weeds of rice and other food crops, both seeded and transplanted.
- Glyphosate 360g/ltr
- One bottlecap to 60ml of water for reconstitution
Rice, Cassava, Yam Sugarcane, Soybeans, Groundnut, Water Mellon, Cowpea, Cotton, Maize, Cocoa, Potatoes, Onion, Pepper, Tomatoes, Sorghum, Oil Palm, Rubber.
- Highest levels of long-term weed control.
- Greater consistency in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Less packaging, handling, and waste than other herbicide formulations.
- Symptoms develop more quickly allowing cultivation intervals to be reduced.
- Not to be sprayed in windy conditions (above 15km/hr).
- Do not allow spray mist drift onto desirable vegetation.