Bravecto Chew is a medication that protects your dogs from flea, mite, and tick infestation. The product is long-lasting, protecting your dogs for 12 weeks. Bravecto Chew comes in various packages, depending on the weight of your dogs. Place your order on this page if your dogs have attained:
- 4.5 to 10kg
- 10 to 20kg
How do I administer Bravecto Chew?
A single dose of Bravecto Chew should be given to the dog by mouth with food. The administration is easy and the tablets are yummy to the taste buds of your lovely dogs. Because the product comes in the chewable and tasty form, this decreases the chances of pet owner noncompliance compared to other monthly products.
Did you know?
- A single Bravecto treatment lasts for 12 weeks compared to other products which must be given every month. That makes this offered product a cost-effective option for keeping your pets protected. By using our product, you will save more money while giving the very best medical care for your pets.
- Kills fleas, mites, and ticks within hours of administration.
- Bravecto (fluralaner) is proven safe and effective for dogs for 12 weeks.
- Controls tick paralysis for 4 months.
- Bravecto has not been shown to be effective for 12-weeks’ duration in puppies or kittens less than 6 months of age. Fluralaner is a member of the isoxazoline class. This class has been associated with neurologic adverse reactions including tremors, ataxia, and seizures. The most commonly reported adverse reactions after taking Bravecto Chew include vomiting, decreased appetite, diarrhea, lethargy, polydipsia, and flatulence. The product is not effective against lone star ticks beyond 8 weeks of dosing.
- Bravecto has been approved for use in breeding, pregnant, and lactating female dogs. Bravecto is safe to use and efficacious in adult dogs and puppies over 6 months of age and weighing 4.4 lb. (2kg) or greater.
- Black-Legged Tick (deer tick) – Ixodes scapularis (protection lasts for 12 weeks)
- American Dog Tick – Dermacentor variabilis (protection lasts for 12 weeks)
- Brown Dog Tick – Rhipicephalus sanguineus (protection lasts for 12 weeks)
- Lone Star Tick – Amblyomma americanum (protection lasts for 8 weeks)
- Demodex, Sarcoptes and ear mites.
Mode of action of fluralaner molecule
The active ingredient in Bravecto is fluralaner which is an isoxazoline, a novel and specific blocker of insect ligand-gated chloride channels. Isoxazoline is the first new insecticide class in more than a decade. Bravecto is the only isoxazoline that lasts 12 weeks. This decreases potential gaps in protection and provides greater efficacy in tick, mite, and flea control.
How does Bravecto Chew kill fleas and ticks?
After you give your pet Bravecto, it quickly reaches tissue fluids just under your dog’s skin. When fleas, mites, and ticks feed on your dog’s skin, they ingest Bravecto and die. Bravecto can start killing fleas within 2 hours and ticks within 12 hours of administration.