Anidone Anticoccidiosis is a product formulated specifically for poultry, turkey, calves, sheep, pig and goat for prevention and treatment of intestinal and caecal coccidiosis and bacterial diseases, such as pullorum disease, fowl typhoid and enteritis and control. All plant extracts work in synergy with Anidone Anticoccidiosis and are completely non-toxic.
The major ingredient of Anidone is Amprolium HCl, which is water-soluble for use in drinking water in chickens, cows, lambs, young goats, cattle and sheep. It is used as a preventive or therapeutic anticoccidial agent against Eimeria infections in poultry, in particular E. Tenella, E, guy. Necatrix and E, guy. Acervulin. Amprolium HCl has a molecular configuration similar to thiamine (vitamin B1). It prevents protozoan parasites with the use of thiamine.
Anidone can also be decisive against other protozoan infections such as Histomoniasis (Blackhead) in turkeys and poultry; against coccidiosis in cows, sheep and goats; against amoebiasis in different animals.
Composition per 100g
- Amprolium HCL – 300mg
- Do not include in layers that contain eggs for human consumption.
Dosage and Administaration of Anidone
- Prevention: 0.5g per 1 litre of drinking water for 5 consecutive days
- Treatment: 1g per 1 litre of drinking water for 5 days
- Store ina cool dry place away from sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a closed packing
- 100g sachet