Essential oils represent a concentrated form of phytogenics, containing useful constituents from botanical extracts.
This product has synergic and balanced essential oil including Eucalyptus oil, Thyme oil and Mint oil.
- L-Menthol in pure form has been added to the formula to boost the benefits in cases of respiratory problems.
- Eucalyptus oil is Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, a bronchodilator, refreshing and antimicrobial.
- Thyme oil is Anti-fungal and it is a relaxing air passage. Also, it favours feed intake and Improvs FCR/ weight gain.
- Mint oil and L-Menthol is Anti-inflammatory, anti-tussive and it is an appetizer.
Aromax® usage has many benefits such as:
- Quickly relieving after vaccinations alleviating reactions.
- Supporting against oxidative stress
- Helping to lower transient pathogen pressure
- Helping on carcass quality through better respiration in the last week
- Enhancing food intake and regulating digestion, also in the course of viral and bacterial diseases.
- Enhancing respiratory system
Eucalyptus oil, mint oil, L-menthol, Thyme oil
|Composition||Thyme oil||Eucalyptus oil||Mint oil|
|Plant||Thymus vulgaris||Eucalyptus globulus||Mentha piperita|
|Activity||Helps to protects again high mortality in case of bacterial infections
Relaxes air passage
Favors feed intake and weight gain.
Selective over the respiratory tract
|Relieves digestive tract
Aromatic and attractive
Calves, pigs, and poultry
Administration and dosage:
Aromax oil: Can be administered in drinking water
- For poultry: Add 100ml into 1000 litres
- Dilute to a ratio of 1:10 before mixing
- Should be applied 2 days before and after antibiotic treatment/vaccination administration.
Precaution: Do not exceed recommended dosage!
Multiple Phase Aromax Benefits
|Mouth and trachea||Digestive activity|
Local antiseptic Effect
Refreshing and Cooling Effect
Improved oxygen intake
Local Immunity stimulator
Stimulation of olfactory and gustatory feeling (appetite)
Relief of respiratory mucosa
Increase in saliva
|Increased appetite for feed
Induction of pancreatic enzymes
Increased growth performance
Reduced incidence of diarrhea
Increased performance parameters
Improved feed efficiency