Foxigen Plus is a broad-spectrum concentrated powder that contains peroxygen and surfactant compounds that release active oxygen that destroys the microorganism.
- It is approved for all pathogenic viruses.
- Its bactericidal and fungicidal effect occurs in less than 10 minutes.
- It is effective even in low concentrations, and only in single-use is enough for surface and equipment disinfection.
- After it has been used, it leaves a fresh lemon fragrance.
- It is also suitable for the disinfection of surfaces and air in veterinary and medical industry areas.
- This product offers various application methods, long-lasting effects and is noncarcinogenic, nonmutagenic, non-toxic, environment friendly for animals.
- Sanitize and disinfect public places, emergency rooms, operating rooms, disinfect clothes and gloves in hospitals.
- Also for the disinfection of surfaces, equipment, air, transport vehicles and water tanks.
- For use in poultry, slaughterhouses, feeding and breeding animal farms, zoos, food and beverage industry, hospitals, veterinary clinics, milking process plants, meat process plants.
Areas of use
- Cleaning and disinfection of incubators
- Usable on all small surfaces and constant-use equipment (examination places, working desks, undressing cars, wardrobes, reservoirs, etc.)
Applications of Foxigen Plus
- Water disinfection is highly related to the prevention of diseases such as diarrhoea, cholera, typhoid, hepatitis, gastro that infects with water contamination and high mortality rates.
- Used in disinfection of birdhouses, drinking water, and fish feeding areas.
- Sterilizes swimming pools in various fields such as the fight against infectious diseases, routine disinfection, preventive disinfection, and environmental sterilization.
- Washing of operation theatres, emergency rooms, surgery sections, cleaning of gloves, and sterilization of used clothes in hospitals.
- Washing of vegetables, fruits, and other edible elements. In addition, for disinfection bottles used at home and for foods and pacifiers.