Morigad Lysol is recommended for disinfection and cleaning of animal houses, equipment, and farm premises as it is particularly active against a variety of contaminants.
Active ingredient in Morigad Lysol
- 50% v/v Cresol.
|General veterinary application||For conditions involving soilage, dog waste, and a high level of contamination.||Dilute 1 part with 49 parts of water.|
|General cleaning||Floors, kernel walls, pens, stables||Dilute 1 part with 99 parts of water.|
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes.
- Wash off any splashes immediately with water.
- Keep containers tightly closed and away from children.
- Avoid mixing with other chemicals.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Sweep up any spillage.
- Flush residual disinfectant away with plenty of water.
- Not to be ingested
Directions for use
General veterinary application
- Against Anthrax, African swine fever, Brucellosis, CBPP, and Glanders; dilute 1 part with 49 parts of water for animal dips.
- Against Tuberculosis, dilute 1 part with 39 parts of water for animal dips.
- Against Foot and Mouth disease, dilute 1 part with 9 parts of water for animal dips.
- For the prevention of disease outbreaks in a poultry farm, dilute 1 part with 39 parts of water for the poultry farm and pen entrances.
For cleaning off floors, walls, and sanitary wares
- Dilute 1 part with 99 parts of water.
- Avoid contact with the powder with skin, eyes, or the respiratory system.
- Handle in such a way as to minimize dust release.
- In case of contact with skin/eyes flush immediately with plenty of water.
- Seek medical advice.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.