Adaminolyte wsp is a well-balanced nutritional supplement to be given in case of performance deficiencies, stress (feed or climate changes, transport, vaccination, etc.) or during high production periods (laying, growth).
- Adaminolvte wsp can also be given before or after the treatment of coccidiosis, worm, bacterial, or viral infection.
- Because of its well-balanced composition, the offered product is also suitable for one-day-old chicks on arrival.
- In layers, Adaminolyte wsp can result in higher egg production and better egg quality as well as an extended laying period.
Contains per g:
- Vitamin A: 10,000; VitarmD3: 3,000; Vitamin E: 2.5mg; Vitamin K3: 4mg; Vitamin B1: 5mg; Vitamin B2: 0.5mg; Vitamin B6: 2.5mg; Vitamin B12: 5ug; Vitamin C: 10mg; Amino acids: 150mg; Nicotinic acid: 2mg; Biotin: 5ug; Folic acid: 250ug; Choline chloride: 17.5mg; L-Lysine HCI: 32.6mg; DL-Methionine: 42.5 mg; Calcium gluconate: 10 mg.
- It also contains Cystine, Tryptophane, Arginine, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Valine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, and Glycine.
- Trace elements: Iron, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Cobalt, Magnesium, Iodine, Selenium.
Why your birds need a good immune system
We often talk about having a good immune system, but what is it, how does it work, and why is it so important?
- The immune system is not well understood, even in humans; basically it is the mechanism that fights off illness, disease, and infection. That is a huge job since micro-organisms are constantly all around us and our chickens!
- Many of these micro-organisms are harmless but some are pathogenic (disease-causing) and these are the ones our immune system needs to fight.
- In order for a chicken to effectively fight these organisms, the immune system must be in great shape and have all the things it needs to be effective.
- Those things are vitamins, minerals, good nutrition, immune boosters, low stressors, and sufficient rest.
- Ensuring your birds have a low-stress environment is important, so try to keep things mellow and routine around the chicken houses.
- In addition, keep to the routine. Chickens love routine, anything new can be stressful for them – unless it’s edible!
- Allowing your birds to adequately rest is highly important too. When birds that plenty they are doing, it will take its toll on their bodies and may compromise the immune system.
- Immune boosters will help your birds fight infections off better, help them grow bigger and healthier, boost their performance, and make them more adorable.
There are no reviews yet.