five ADE B COMPLEX Oral
- Vitamins are the foundation of balanced animal nutrition.
- They are essential, irreplaceable micronutrients that are required for normal physiological functions including growth, body development and reproduction, as well as animal well-being and general health status.
Composition per 1L of five ADE B COMPLEX Oral
- Vitamin A (mm) – 5,0000001U
- Vitamin D3 (min) – 2,500,000IU
- Vitamin E (mm) – 5,000mg
- Vitamin Bi (mm) – 3,000mg
- Vitamin K3 (mm) – 1,000mg
- VitaminC(mmn) – 5,000mg
- L-Lysine (mm) – 2,500mg
- Vitamin B6 (min) – 500mg
- Vitamin B12(min) – 30mcg
- DL-Methionine(min) – 5,000mg
Indications for using five ADE B COMPLEX Oral
- Boost egg quality and production, prolong the laying pen and increase the hatching rate in chicken, duck, geese, birds and quail.
- Stimulates estrus, increases birth productivity, increases milk
Administration and Dosage
- Administration via drinking water.
- Use contìnuously through the breeding process
- 0 days
- Store in a dry, cool place, under 30oC
Indications for using multivitamins
They are generally indicated for use in the following cases:
- Prevention and treatment of dehydration, unbalance of electrolytes, insufficiencies of protein due to high-degree fever, vomit, and severe diarrhoea.
- Improvement of animal health in convalescence, anaemia, stress, depression, emaciation, chronic diseases, or acute diseases.
- Stimulation of appetite; Improvement of feed efficiency; Promotion of body weight gains.