Neimycin Chick Formula
Neimycin Chick Formula is a vitamin-fortified broad-spectrum antibiotic essential for providing nutrients needed for optimum biological performance.
- Neimycin chick formula is a vitamin-fortified broad-spectrum antibacterial agent.
- It is an easily soluble powder.
- It contains oxytetracycline as its active ingredient.
- It also contains vitamins like riboflavin, vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin D3 and vitamin E; amino acids; and minerals as other principal constituents.
- It promotes protein synthesis and aids wound healing.
- It overcomes stress caused by vaccination.
- It also overcomes moving and brooding stress.
- It can be administered easily.
- It boosts the immune system of the chicks.
- It helps in maintaining the optimum feed conversion ratio even during times of stress.
- It prevents low yield and improper development.
- Neimycin chick formula increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- It defends chicks from common infections prominent among them.
- It sustains fluid balance within body cells, and it also maintains acidity levels.
- It is used to fight against vitamin deficiencies and bacterial infections.
- It aids in quick weight gain.
- It prevents eye problems and skin diseases.
Neomycin Chick Formula works by impeding the protein synthesis of bacteria and hindering the processes that damage cells. While it promotes rapid weight gain in growing chicks, it also reduces early chick mortality. It is to be used in cold weather during the third and fourth weeks after the brooder heat has been removed. Vitamin A, D, and B12 deficiency are handled with the use of this formula. It is essential for good health. The chicks are protected from suffering from dehydration because it helps in maintaining body fluid.
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!