Clearweed is a foliar-acting herbicide for the control of annual weeds, perennial grass, and aquatic weeds.
- In addition to this, it is also used in tree crop planting and the maintenance of perennial tree crops.
- It is suitable for the control of annual weeds, perennial grasses (including species Cynodon, Imperata, Phragmites, etc.), Cyperus, perennial broadleaves (Chromolaena odorata, Lantana camara, and others), and aquatic weeds.
- It is also indicated for use in pre-crop planting (reduced tillage), the maintenance of perennial tree crops, industrial sites, and aquatic environments.
480g/L isopropylamine salt of glyphosate (in aqueous solution) which is equivalent to 360g/L glyphosate and ethoxylated tallow amine.
Clearweed: Product benefits
- Faster uptake and symptoms.
- Highest levels of long-term weed control.
- Greater consistency in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Symptoms develop more quickly allowing cultivation intervals to be reduced.
- Clearweed is compatible with a variety of other products.
Importance of herbicides in crop production
Production of major crops has more than tripled since 1960, thanks in large part to pesticides (including herbicides). Without pesticides, more than half of our crops would be lost to pests and diseases.
Food crops on farms must compete with 30,000 species of weeds which can be very detrimental to the survival of the crops. This shows the pertinent need for specific chemicals that can deal with these pests while prolonging the life of crops and preventing post-harvest losses.
- Herbicides help farmers grow more food on less land by protecting crops from various species of weeds.
- The use of herbicides will serve to increase the productivity per hectare.
- They enable farmers to produce safe, quality foods at affordable prices.
- They also help farmers to provide an abundance of nutritious, all-year-round food which are necessary for human health.
- Spray on target weeds
- Not to be sprayed in windy conditions (above 15km/hr).
- Do not allow spray mist drift unto desirable vegetation.
- Use slightly alkaline water with buffer (ammonium sulfate) to dissolve.
- Spray actively growing weeds before planting (increases absorption at a lower rate).
There are no reviews yet.