- Jolly Red F1 Beetroot Seeds
Description of Jolly Red F1 Beetroot Seeds
Jolly Red F1 beetroot seeds contains compounds that can relieve cholesterol, swelling and some other forms of health issues. It develops into even round roots with a smooth shoulder and a small taproot. The inner texture has a very low fibre quality, a very sweet flavour, and an appealing deep red colour.
Characteristics of Jolly Red F1 Beetroot Seeds
- It has good yields
- High Efficiency
- It has a dark red fruit colour
Importance of the Jolly Red F1 Beetroot Seeds
- It is effective for good athletic runoff or performance. Drinking beetroot juice can boost people’s exercise efficiency during aerobic exercises. People in the sports field and those who engage in sport, make use of this.
- Muscle discomfort caused by exercise can be treated using Beetroot Jhelum. When extracted as a liquid, drinking beetroot juice a few times a day for about 48 hours after exercise can alleviate muscle aches after sprinting or jumping.
- Beets are excellent cancer fighters.
- Drinking beetroot juice can help relieve blood pressure in some people.
- Taking a mix of beetroot and another element known as hawthorn tends to decrease triglycerides by a slight amount in people at risk of heart failure.
- Taking beetroot seems to aid weight loss
Side effects of Jolly Red F1 Beetroot Seeds
- Beetroot can make urine or stools appear somewhat red.
- Beetroot can cause low levels of calcium and kidney-related issues if overly used
- Beet can be safe for people when consumed in the amounts normally found in food. However if otherwise, it poses a problem.
Characteristics Of Jolly Red F1 Beetroot Seeds
- Beetroot is with good taste and colour
- It matures between 60-65 days
- Possess a round shape in fruit.
- It has a strong vigour.
- Plant bolting is late
- Weighs 125-140 gram
- Beetroot yield can be as much as 35 tons per hectare.
Health Benefits Of Jolly Red F1 Beetroot Seeds
- Commonly for better athletic results because of the strength booster in it
- Prevents liver failure issues, increased blood pressure, and other diseases.
- It also decreases muscle soreness during exercise.
- Beetroot contains compounds that can relieve cholesterol, swelling and some other forms of health issues. It develops into even round roots with a smooth shoulder.
- Increases the absorption of oxygen during exercise because of the juice supplement in it containing healthy nutrients
- Beetroot in the diet increases fibre intake.
Planting Of Jolly Red F1 Beetroot Seeds
- Beetroot can be planted in containers, seed trays or directly into the field. It can also be grown indoors and under green house.
- It should be planted when the rains are just starting. Spacing is about 5cm in rows for the seed and 25cm between rows.
- Plant the seeds into the soil 2cm deep. The distance between should be 60cm-70cm apart. It can be planted in a single, double or multiple rows.
- Water immediately after planting. Be careful not to over water beetroot because it can split their roots.
- Use organic fertilizer to grow beetroot. You can use more of manure containing nitrogen at the beginning such as chicken dung.
- It takes between 3 months for beetroot to mature after planting. Harvest when the globes are about 5cm in diameter, like the size of golf ball.
- To store beetroot in a natural way is by lifting them and storing in boxes. Lift their roots very carefully cut off the foliage and leave 5cm behind. Put sand or leafmold in the box and store in a cool dry place.
- To overcome pest, use horticultural fleece to cover them until the have grown larger and less appealing to birds.Jolly Red is an hybrid beetroot with a remarkable performance. It stands out in uniformity of size and shape. It possess an erect plan habit with vigorous foliage.Beetroot shows an attractive deep red colour, low fibre texture with a very sweet taste. It is recommended for highland cultivation similar to Jhelum Beetroot.
Note: Weeds should not be allowed in the farm. You can uproot them with your hands or use compost to suppress their growth.
Did you know:
Bolting is a challenge in beetroot farming. It is a situation where beetroot flowers before roots are formed. Bolting occurs mostly in dry season when the weather is extremely hot. It can also be as a result of delayed thinning. To avoid bolting plant variety that resist bolting example Bolthardy.