Spicy Hot pepper F1 seeds
Spicy Hot pepper F1 seeds are of the genus Capsicum which has over 30 species in the nightshade family, Solanaceae. They are very productive seeds with strong plant vigour and high fruit set.
- Spicy Hot pepper F1 seeds are excellent sources of vitamins A and C, potassium, folic acid, and fibre.
- One sachet contains 500 seeds.
- They are fresh, healthy, and fully dried.
- They produce large and flavoured fruits.
- They can be planted in various soil types.
- They are highly nutritious seeds with an attractive aromatic taste.
- For planting these F1 pepper seeds, high temperature and humidity are needed (the minimum temperature should be at 15°c).
- The soil should be moist.
- Low nitrogen fertilizers are required.
- Water regularly but avoid over-watering.
- Sandy soil is preferable for plantation though other soil types can also be used.
- Stakes or cages are needed to support the branches of the plant when the seeds begin to yield fruits.
- The pH of the soil should be between 6-7.
- These seeds have a long shelf-life and can excel in a lot of climates.
- They are rich in fibre content which helps in building a shield to keep the colon cells protected from toxins and bacteria.
- They possess anticancer and antioxidant properties. They are effective against breast, pancreatic, and bladder cancers.
- Their fruit boosts the absorption of nutrients especially iron.
- They add spice to bland foods.
- They can mitigate migraine, improve metabolism, and aid weight loss.
Several of these pepper seeds are extensively cultivated for their edible and often delectable fruits. Their oil is also economically used as valuable natural products for industrial, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical purposes. Pepper is a common feature in all diets across the world.
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!