Vitacox Plus WSP
Vitacox Plus WSP is a combination of two anti-bacterial and coccidiocidal drugs of the sulpha-group; as well as the synergetic antibacterial drug diaveridine and two essential vitamins A and E for recovery from haemorrhagic lesions
This product is effective for the prevention and treatment of the following diseases:
- Poultry: Intestinal coccidiosis, mixed coccidial and bacterial infections, Pullorum disease, fowl typhoid, E. coli infections.
- Calves, lambs, and piglets: Enteritis caused by coccidial and bacterial infections.
- Rabbits: Intestinal coccidiosis and bacterial infections.
Composition of Vitacox Plus WSP
Vitacox Plus contains per gram:
Sulphadimidine sodium: 400mg
Sulphaquinoxaline sodium : 150mg
Diaveridine HCL: 50mg
Vitamin A: 15,000 IU
Vitamin K3: 5mg
- Do not administer Vitacox to animals hypersensitive to one of the sulpha drugs or diaveridine.
Vitacox Plus WSP: Dosage and Administration
- For oral administration via drinking water.
- General dose: 100g per 100 litres of drinking water or 1gram per 10kg body-weight for three days and repeated dose for 2 days after a 1-day interval (3-1-2 method) Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not combine Vitacox Plus with other anti-bacterial, coccidiostats or coccidiocidal drugs.
- Meat: Ruminants, piglets = 14 days.
- Rabbits, poultry = 8 days.
- Eggs: 4 days
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2oC and 25oC.
- Store in closed packing, away from air.
- Keep away from children.
There are no reviews yet.