Our Cente Iodine is a premium iodine disinfectant. The ingredient, 1-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone acting as a surfactant, helps the solution to moisten and penetrate the object, so as to strengthen the bactericidal action of iodine.
- Studies show that it can kill the bacteria by destroying the permeability barrier of the cell membrane to make the nucleic acid leaking and enzyme activity decreasing.
- This product can be used to disinfect farmhouses, hatchery and slaughterhouses, drinking water, animals’ body, and the environment.
- It is an iodophor formulation that features the versatile properties of a cleaning agent, disinfectant, sanitizer, and deodorizer in one formulation.
- The product is the recommended formulation for sanitizing drinking water and disinfecting poultry sheds, footbaths, hatchery, incubator, poultry equipment, food processing plants, etc.
Iodine: Product features
- Non-staining, non-corrosive and non-toxic at recommended dilutions.
Composition of Centre Iodine
- Iodine: As 1-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone 10%
- Excipients: QS
- Drinking water sanitation: 1-2ml per 10 liters of drinking water.
- Disinfection of poultry sheds, footbath, hatchery, incubator, poultry equipment, food processing plants: 10-20 ml per liter of water.
- Store in closed containers in a cool dry place
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not transfer to a different container
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal
Centre Iodine: Precautions
- Corrosive; cause damage to the eyes and severe skin irritation.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing (flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical assistance)
- Avoid breathing spray mist.
- Iodophors must be properly diluted to have the desired effects.
- Harmful/fatal if swallowed (if swallowed, drink a large volume of water and seek medical assistance).
- Protective gloves are recommended when working with this concentrate (remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse).